dawkinscm wrote:RickyAstle98 wrote:My actual scenarios
v14test3 320fps / v15.2 310fps (4.4v2 with 1.78 dynamic shape and 320 fps with 2.35 dynamic shape)
Starting models 4.16 everything gets worse, just a performance drops variables from 6 to 12% respectively, the movie dynamic shapes always faster (even when the targeted resolution is slightly higher)So it works better with Performance Boost disabled? Am I understanding this correctly?
Yes and no! Easier explanation - depending on the aspect ratio of the sources, depending on the resolution and the model used, performance can be either increased to 2% or degraded to 12% with or without TRT boost option! Seek performance is night and day with boost enabled! I did not regret that I switched to a new library!
So - with 15.2 you gets maximum 12% performance degradation, but practically is just 6% of that!
OK thanks. So this is basically restating my point about @aloola's stats:
..on average he got around an 8 fps improvement. But this stat should be taken in the context of dev notes that suggest there might be be specific situations where the performance might be slightly worse.