Topic: 60 fps with Corel WinDVD 11

I was about to download SVP, but I use Corel WinDVD 11 and I saw on the wiki page that it does not support SVP. Is there a way to use SVP with WinDVD, or is there another way to achieve 60 fps with it?

Re: 60 fps with Corel WinDVD 11

SVP is not compatible to Corel WinDVD.
In Corel WinDVD 11 (Pro version) you can use Motion streamliner. It interpolates new frames but do it not so good as SVP can.

Would it be possible, and are there any plans, to add support for WinDVD or PowerDVD? It seems like there's no way to use Blu-ray discs with SVP right now without DRM circumvention...

jop wrote:

Would it be possible, and are there any plans, to add support for WinDVD or PowerDVD? It seems like there's no way to use Blu-ray discs with SVP right now without DRM circumvention...

As stated here: https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/FAQ#Can_I … ith_SVP.3F SVP can't convert protected contemts. You need to have the file be in a un protected format.

There are ways to view Blu-ray discs with SVP, but you have to use some fancy-pants software that lets it work with the likes of MPC-HC or similar.

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:

There are ways to view Blu-ray discs with SVP, but you have to use some fancy-pants software that lets it work with the likes of MPC-HC or similar.

Which software?

AnyDVD HD

Chainik wrote:

AnyDVD HD

I know, but it circumvents the DRM and the menus, which can seriously mess things up depending on the movie. That's why I asked if WinDVD or PowerDVD could be supported...