Topic: SVP 4 pro Crashes when using MadVR Smooth Motion

I had it running for an entire day!!! Movie after movie looked incredible.  I changed to the most recent Nvidia driver (391.35) and everytime I start SVP, Windows 10 will tell me that SVP has caused and error re-install video drivers. I've tried going back to the old drivers - still won't work.  I've performed numerous clean installs. When I un-check smooth motion, SVP will run - but the picture looks nothing like it did before. That picture had me ready to throw out my 4k UHD player!!!

The Open CL error that I'm getting is OpenCL 0x8007005 (yellow writing at the top of the movie playing). I'm currently running Windows 10 64bit, a FX8350 (8-core) and my video card is a NVidia GTX 1060 6GB card, 16gb of ram on PC itself. CPU doesn't get over 30%, and the video card is powerful enough.  Whats going on? Is this something with MadVr, NVidia, or SVP 4 pro?  I can supply logs when I go home for lunch.

Re: SVP 4 pro Crashes when using MadVR Smooth Motion

last nvidia driver have problems with some 1060 397.31

DDU -> install previous driver

> 0x8007005

Google only knows about

Windows error code 0x8007005 appears mainly due to windows update failure issues.

never seen this before hmm

I had the error wrong tried to remember it - I have it now 0x3fffA  and 0x3FFFB - this is used in Jriver 23.

this's definitely a video driver's error